Greenington - Mercury Bed
Queen: 65″W 87″L 42½”H
King: 81½”W 87″L 42½”H
California King: 77½”W 91″L 42½”H
Availability: Ships in 2-3 weeks
Crafted in 100% solid bamboo, the planet’s most eco-friendly, sustainable, and rapidly renewable resource; the Mercury California king size platform bed by Greenington brings the simple elegance of Mid-Century design into the modern home. Framed in exotic bamboo, the platform bed’s upholstered headboard in soft woven fabric brings a sense of refined luxury to the bedroom. Additional features include wrap around solid bamboo side rails and foot board with modern angled legs. Designed to be used with a mattress only, the Mercury features a solid bamboo European slat system, which eliminates the need for a box spring. Select from Queen, King, and California King sizes.
The Mercury bedroom collection is crafted in exotic bamboo with the character, strength and beauty of tropical hardwood. No stain is used, the color and texture of exotic bamboo is achieved through the process of caramelizing the natural sugars in the bamboo with heat and pressure.
Variation in grain and color enrich the natural beauty of bamboo furniture and make each piece unique. Slight differences in bamboo shade colors are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid bamboo and is considered a benchmark of quality.
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo; contains no MDF, plywood, or particle board
- Eco-friendly and rapidly renewable, Moso bamboo is a grass that reaches maturity in 5 years or less and releases nearly 35 percent more oxygen back into the atmosphere
- Variation in grain and color enriches the natural beauty of bamboo furniture
- Exotic bamboo 100% harder than Red Oak
- Durable 100% Polyester rich woven fabric
- Fully assembled nightstand and chests
- Matching chests are finished on all 4 sides
- Modular case pieces for versatility
- European slat system, no box spring needed
- 19 finished solid bamboo slats, 2” spacing
- Easy to use slat system, locks into place
|Delivery||Ships in 2-3 weeks|